- Home /
- Bee Stinger
- Bushnell Binocular Accessories
- Bushnell Binos: Elite
- Bushnell Binos: Excursion HD
- Bushnell Binos: H2O
- Bushnell Binos: Legacy WP
- Bushnell Binos: Legend "E"
- Bushnell Binos: Legend "L"
- Bushnell Binos: Legend "M"
- Bushnell Binos: Marine
- Bushnell Binos: Natureview
- Bushnell Binos: Off-Trail
- Bushnell Binos: Permafocus
- Bushnell Binos: Powerview
- Bushnell Binos: Trophy
- Bushnell Binos: Trophy Xtreme
- Bushnell Stableview
- Night Vision
- Bushnell Riflescope Accessories
- Bushnell Riflescopes: AK Optics
- Bushnell Riflescopes: AR Optics
- Bushnell Riflescopes: Banner D&D
- Bushnell Riflescopes: Elite 3500
- Bushnell Riflescopes: Elite 4500
- Bushnell Riflescopes: Elite 6500
- Bushnell Riflescopes: Elite LRHS
- Bushnell Riflescopes: Elite Tactical
- Bushnell Riflescopes: Legend UHD
- Bushnell Riflescopes: Red-Dot
- Bushnell Riflescopes: Rimfire
- Bushnell Riflescopes:Trophy
- Bushnell Riflescopes:Trophy Xtreme
- Spotting Scopes
- Trail Cameras
- Scope Covers
- Slings & Straps
- Hoppe's 3-piece Rifle Rods
- Hoppe's 3-piece Shotgun Rods
- Hoppe's Cleaning Cloths
- Hoppe's Cleaning Rod Accessories
- Hoppe's Elite Cleaning Jags
- Hoppe's Elite Cleaning Rods
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Patches
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Swabs
- Hoppe's Misc Gun Care Products
- Hoppe's Nylon Brushes
- Hoppe's Phosphor Bronze Brushes
- Hoppe's Stainless Rods
- Hoppe's Tornado Brushes
- Hoppe's Utility Brushes
- Bore Cleaners
- Cleaning Kits
- Gun Oils
- MPro-7 Cleaning Products
- Quick Clean
- LIGHT MY FIRE
- MSR DRAGONFLY STOVE PARTS 2010
- MSR FUEL PUMP PARTS 2010
- MSR MISC STOVE PARTS 2010
- MSR POLE PARTS 2010
- MSR REACTOR STOVE PARTS 2010
- MSR REPLACEMENT TENT PARTS 2010
- MSR SIMMERLITE/WINDPRO S/PARTS 2010
- MSR SNOWSHOE PARTS 2010
- MSR WHISPERLITE- W/INT'L STOVE PARTS
- MSR XGK STOVE PARTS 10
- MSR-PLATY WATERTREAT/STORE PARTS 10
- Snow Tools
- Attractants & Feeders
- Primos Deer Bleat + Bawl Calls
- Primos Deer Calls: The CAN
- Primos Deer Electronic Calls
- Primos Deer Grunt + Bleat Calls
- Primos Duck Calls
- Primos Elk / Wapiti Bugle Calls
- Primos Elk/Wapiti Cow & Calf Calls
- Primos Elk/Wapiti Mouth Calls
- Primos Flute Style Goose Calls
- Primos Mastering the Art Deer Packs
- Primos Mastering the Art Duck Packs
- Primos Short Reed Goose Calls
- Primos Small Game Calls
- Primos Waterfowl Call Accessories
- Game Cameras
- Scent Control
- Shooting Accessories
- Lever Action Rifles
- Single Shot
- Seahorse SE120 19.15x12.70x8.38cm
- Seahorse SE1530 113.03x35.68x15.70cm
- Seahorse SE300 24.10x18.65x10.40cm
- Seahorse SE430 28.40x20.95x14.35cm
- Seahorse SE520 34.25x24.85x15.20cm
- Seahorse SE540 34.25x24.85x22.35cm
- Seahorse SE56 21.36x11.20x5.80cm
- Seahorse SE630 40.25x29.45x17.01cm
- Seahorse SE710 46.45x33.40x11.43cm
- Seahorse SE720 46.45x33.40x17.01cm
- Seahorse SE830 49.53x27.94x19.81cm
- Seahorse SE920 56.10x34.25x21.55cm
- Dry Bags
- Dry Sacks
- Packs & Duffles
- Protective Cases
- Sea Kayak
- Outdoor Instruments
- Rings & Bases
- Spotting Scopes
- TENDER CORP
- Sleeping Bags
- Uncle Mike's Bolt Action Swivels
- Uncle Mike's Bulk Parts/ Accessories
- Uncle Mike's Magnum Band Swivels
- Uncle Mike's Parts & Accessories
- Uncle Mike's Remington Swivels
- Uncle Mike's Shotgun Swivels
- Uncle Mike's Sling Swivels
- Uncle Mike's Special Purpose Swivels
- Uncle Mike's Tube Mag .22 Swivels
- Uncle Mike's Tube Mag Rifle Swivels
- Limited Edition
- Pocket Knives: Large
- Pocket Knives: Medium
- Pocket Knives: Small
What Personal Information About Customers Does Ampro Sales Ltd gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at Ampro Sales Ltd. Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Ampro Sales Ltd. Scroll to the bottom of this page to see examples of the information we receive. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalised experience at Ampro Sales Ltd if we cannot recognise you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as Automatic Login and permanent Shopping Carts for storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits. If you would like to know more, the "Help" section of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies do allow you to take full advantage of some of Ampro Sales Ltd's best features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Ampro Sales Ltd if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your account to reflect this by selecting "Unsubscribe" in the Newsletter menu.
Does Ampro Sales Ltd Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only with the subsidiaries Ampro Sales Ltd controls and as described below.
Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control:
We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses operate stores at Ampro Sales Ltd or sell offerings to you at Ampro Sales Ltd. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when another business is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that business.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing Credit Card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Protection of Ampro Sales Ltd and Others:
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Ampro Sales Ltd, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent:
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Ampro Sales Ltd features as Automatic Login, and permanent Shopping Carts. You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the My Account pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your account to reflect this in the Newsletter menu.
Ampro Sales Ltd does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Ampro Sales Ltd only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Ampro Sales Ltd, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of New Zealand. If you have any concern about privacy at Ampro Sales Ltd, please send us a thorough description to email@example.com, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our web site frequently to see recent changes.
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; by providing employer, school, or other such information; participate in Discussion Boards; or provide and rate Reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone number; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including address and phone number; other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; and financial information.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; and products you viewed or searched for.